Saturday, February 28, 2015

Most Recent Weird Medical Thing

Symptoms:
Numbness and tingling in my face. Both sides.
Slight tingling in finger tips.
Mild intermittent sinus headache.
I had this for about a week off and on.
I finally thought, "Gosh I hope I'm not having a TIA!"  That thought made my BP shoot up and I because super anxious which didn't help at all!!!  I called my Dr.
He saw me the next morning.
In the meantime I realized that this first started after my last dental appointment.
The tooth she drilled was upper back and nerve roots near my sinus cavity.  Also, of course. I had lots of Lidocaine.
Well, the Dr. said no TIA (thank goodness!)
He thought it had to do with the dental work.
Of course, since then I've had no further symptoms.
I see my dentist again in 3 weeks.
I drive myself nuts!


Has anyone else out there had anything similar to this??

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment