Monday, February 9, 2015

I Have Dentophobia!

It's true.
I've had it all my life.
Probably stems from terrible, non-kind dentists when I was little.

The kind of dentists that should have never had children as patients.
In fact, my sister bit one of them and wasn't allowed to return!!
Anyway, I have found a woman dentist in the past 10 years that is really nice and I must say she has never hurt me.

HOWEVER, 
I still have a fear of dentistry!
Usually, a trip to the dentist, involves a bad toothache!!

Yes, I wait that long!
I'm Bad!
Well yesterday sometime, I lost a filling and got a toothache up into my sinuses.
Ouch!
So I made the call and went to the dentist's office this morning.
She fixed the tooth but I have to go back in a week and have the permanent filling put in and have another cavity fixed.
And she hasn't really examined and x-rayed my whole mouth yet.
This could go on and on till I go crazy or run out of money!!
Yikes!


Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment