Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Silver Sneakers on You Tube!

I'm beginning to think that you can find everything on You Tube!!
If you have a question about how to do practically anything . . . there will probably be a tutorial on You Tube!

I couldn't get to the Fitness Classes today so that's when I wondered about Silver Sneakers on You Tube.
And "YEP" there it is.  Lots of videos.
So when you can't get to the gym, you can always do the class at home.
How convenient!

Of course, it's always better to go to the real live class with real people and the socialization plus then you can also use the track and the exercise machines if you're so inclined.
I will eventually try the pool classes; the exercising in water.
Everyone loves those.
But first there's the business of getting a bathing suit!!!!!!!
Oh My!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment