Monday, January 19, 2015

Is Anybody Out There?

I have a question.

So I'm exercising a little more.  Being more active.
But I have to say, after my fitness class and maybe walking a half mile on the track, I'm pretty much done in.
Isn't exercising supposed to give you more energy???
The fitness class is for seniors.  It's a Silver Sneakers thing so we're not talking about real strenuous exercising!!!!


If I then go to the store and walk around a little, by the time I get home, I can barely drag myself into the house!
If I was one that could nap, you'd better believe that's what I'd be doing.
I don't get it.  Am I that out of shape or is it my age and I'm doomed!!???

Anybody out there??

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. It's just a different type of exercise! You've always been active so when your body gets used to this new type of activity you'll be fine!
    Written by me as I hold down my chair!! ;-)))

    ReplyDelete