Monday, April 20, 2015

My Shoulder, My Shoulder


Well, this morning my right shoulder when out or whatever it does. 
I've never really had a Dr. see it because it usually gets back into place on it's own if I just let it hang down.
But let me tell you when you move it wrong it's a horrible pain!!
It took me a half hour to get dressed this morning.
I know to "dress the affected arm first".
But it still took forever.
It isn't right yet and it's almost noon.
It's hard getting anything done here because it's my right arm and I'm not good at all with my left!
Of course you can hurt your shoulder at any age so I guess this isn't just about getting old.
It's making me appreciate the rehab that stroke patients have to go through!
Yep, It's Always Something!!!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment